Follow Me!

Follow Me!
You won't regret it! DUH!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Quote of the Day


"It's weird because I've always felt uncertain that acting is what I wanted to do, especially compared to Dan (Radcliffe) and Rupert (Grint). I think that's because I was nine years old when I was given the part without even going to acting school. Just because this has happened to me doesn't necessarily mean it's the right thing. I didn't know I wanted to be an actress, they just found me out of nowhere. So it's taken me a little while to work out that this was what I wanted to do - well, for now.' I've come from a background of lawyers and academics. We didn't watch films in our household. I mean, I had no idea who Maggie Smith or Gary Oldman or any of these people were. So I'm educating myself by watching more films and becoming very passionate about them. But it doesn't necessarily mean I'll be acting forever."

- Harry Potter actress Emma Watson told reporters this past weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment