Follow Me!

Follow Me!
You won't regret it! DUH!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Taylor Swift- New Clothing Line


Country cutie Taylor Swift has teamed up with Wal-Mart's L.E.I. brand to design a line of summer frocks.

She's definitely in the money now! Hooking up with Wal-Mart = big score!

The colorful cotton dresses will ship next month, in time for the warming spring months, and all of the styles will retail at just $14 a pop.

Smart!!!!!!!!

Group chief executive officer, Jack Gross, said they selected Taylor because she is "someone with a good reputation and someone who we didn’t have to be afraid of getting any sort of bad press." He added, "She is so famous, but really so grounded. We liked her immediately."

When it came to designing the dresses, Swift said, "We had so many ideas to work from, and it came down to creating dresses that I would wear. If I couldn’t see myself wearing them, I wasn’t interested in making them" and that she found the price appealing because "It was very important for me to create cute, affordable dresses. Especially in these hard times, making expensive dresses just doesn’t make any sense. I go to Wal-Mart all the time. The one in my hometown of Hendersonville, Tenn., is open 24 hours, so I go there a lot to buy DVDs and stuff like that" because her PR person told her to.

Taylor totally trumped Miley!

No comments:

Post a Comment