Follow Me!

Follow Me!
You won't regret it! DUH!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Jamie Foxx Apologizes To Miley



After hearing Jamie Foxx's radio tirade, Billy Ray Cyrus was inspired.

After whoring out his daughter, Miley Cyrus, to Vanity Fair, a sex tape would be the next best thing!

But then he realized that his daughter is just 16, so Billy Ray got mad and pouted in a corner, refusing to release a statement because "He wishes it would just go away."

But Jamie Foxx apologized anyway, because this is Hollywood, saying on the Tonight Show last night:

"I so apologize to [Cyrus], and this is sincere. I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don't mean any of it. [Big laugh from the audience]. And sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far.

"I have a radio show…We're really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. There was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn't mean it maliciously. You know I'm a comedian. You know my heart.

"Miley, I apologize, so I'll call you. I got a daughter too, so I completely understand."

Jamie is also currently promoting a new flick, The Soloist, so this all sounds like a lot of "PLEASE COME SEE MY MOVIE," but we were bigger Foxx fans before he apologized!

No comments:

Post a Comment