Follow Me!

Follow Me!
You won't regret it! DUH!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Whitney Port Can't Stand Twilight!


Whitney Port should expect a pack of fuming teenage girls outside her front door any day now!

The Hills & The City star had a few choice words regarding the Twilight hype.

She says, "I haven't read the books, but I saw the movie… I thought the movie was really bad."

Ouch!

Although she trashed the film itself, Port can't get enough of Twilight hunk extraordinaire, R-Patz!

"I love whatever his name is … Robert. I think he's so good-looking and handsome," Whitney gushed.

Although Port thinks R-Patz is "good-looking and handsome", she has no love for his Twilight co-star, Kristen StewTWAT. "She's OK. She seems so serious, like she's so one-dimensional," says Whitney. "I think [StewTWAT and Pattinson] have good chemistry … I just didn't think the acting was so good."

Waiting for the backlash in 3, 2, 1…

No comments:

Post a Comment