Follow Me!

Follow Me!
You won't regret it! DUH!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Octo-Mom Pissed At Octo-Grandma


Ironically, Octo-Mom, Nadya Suleman, is mad that her mother, Angela Suleman, is just as much a mediawhore as she is.

Shock!!!!!

Angela talked to repotyers after her daughter had surgery to remove fibroids on her uterus, discussing some personal medical complications with the procedure.

Of course, Nadya is mortified and coped with the betrayal the best way she knew how: she talked to different reporter$, saying: "I'm completely shocked that my mother would openly discuss something so personal to the media, such as me hemorrhaging. It's the epidemy of disrespect and for all she knew, I could have gone into shock and died. Why would she disclose something so personal? You're supposed to be able to trust family, apparently I can't. I can't trust my mother."

Like mother like daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment